Diary of a Demented Store Owner

Tuesday 3 June 2008

No Soldering Irons!


So, enjoying myself once again after the weekend, I went once more to Blockbuster to rent a movie figuring a movie rental place would have movies to rent. Of course they did. Then after that, I went to the drug store to pick up some... well, let's just say we all don't need to know everything... and yes, they had them as well (extra small). So now I'm on a roll, and off to Canada's one and only stained glass supplier (you know- the one that has been promising better pricing, bigger selection, no supply problems, etc- editorial to follow) to buy some soldering irons. Guess what? That's right! They have no soldering irons! Honest, I wish I was makingg this stuff up, but really, I can't- I'm not that creative. I've had a drink so I'll stop here...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike pleae have that drink- we need you to tell EVERYONE what the eff is going on in this industry!