Diary of a Demented Store Owner

Tuesday 29 March 2011

The World's Best Glass Cutter Returns!

For well over thirty years we’ve always acknowledged that the best glass cutter ever made was the Toyo Supercutter. And they make their cutter in several handle styles. All you have to do is go into any professional studio, just about anywhere in the world and you will see the Toyo brass bodied Supercutter everywhere. It is the cutter I’ve used for three decades, every day, to build everything from lamps to church windows, to teaching, to demonstrating, to cutting up inventory and servicing customers.
Until now.
About nine months ago I was given an oil-fed cutter that was new to me- the Mitsuboshi Acrylic bodied Supercutter. Just another pretender to the throne I thought. We’ve seen so many cutters come and go over the years all of them having never succeeded in beating the Toyo.
Until now.
This is the best cutter that I have ever come across!
Oh I know, people will laugh. Some will even shame and ridicule me. “How can Mikey claim that?’ they will say. “Blasphemy! Heretic! Preacher of falseness!’
But I speak the truth!
Regularly....... $49.99
Until now.
On Sale throughout the month of April for only $33.33! 

No comments: