Diary of a Demented Store Owner

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Cutters Mate


I like Ray Nicholas. I really do. 
And the funny thing is that I don't even know him.
You see, Ray is the owner of a company called Creator's Stained Glass They make the Cutters Mate cutting system. I believe it might be a good tool. I don't know because I have only seen it from afar (apparently Ray has a really small 'free samples' budget).
I really want it to be a great tool given the refreshing approach that Ray uses to try and get orders. Always polite. Always persistent.
For several years he's tried to sell me this tool, along with some of his other products, unfortunately for him, without success.
And it pains me greatly to admit to that.
Problem is, whether his Cutters Mate is the best thing since Swiss Cheesed Glass (I doubt it), it sits on a field crowded with more than adequate alternatives (I know Ray- 'is it really an alternative' you might argue) at a much lesser cost. 
But you did manage to get a free plug out of this 
Go here for more info.
Tell them Mikey sent you!

No comments: